Get your Udyog aadhaar MSME Registration

MSME is the shorthand for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise. MSME or SSI businesses are the backbone of every economy and a driving force behind economic progress that benefits everyone. MSME registration, also known as SSI registration, allows firms to take advantage of the MSME act to avail numerous government subsidies and advantages. The MSME sector occupies 45 percent of India's total industrial workforce, produces 50 percent of the country's total exports, and employs 95 percent of the country's total industrial units, producing over 6000 different goods.

Take a look on the turnover limit for MSME ?

Classification investment Limit Turnover Limit
Micro Less than INR 1 Crore Less than INR 5 Crore
Small INR 1 to 10 Crore INR 1 to 25 Crore
Medium INR 10 to 50 Crore INR 25 to 250 Crore

Steps and process

Get in touch with us

Contact Us

Our Office

Vallikunnu, Malappuram,kerala

Call Us

+91 77362 89302

Email Us